We have the new Girl Scout Badge Explorer Booklet and have developed programming for the following Badges
- Daisy Clover Petal – Use resources wisely (June thru October)
- Brownie Forestree
- Brownie Bugs
- Brownie Hiker
- Junior Animal Habitats
- Junior Citizen Science Journey
- Cadette Trees
Our Cub Scout programming includes :
- Tiger, Backyard Jungle
- Tigers in the Wild
- Wolf, Call of the Wild
- Wolf, Paws on the Path
- Bear Cubs Fur, Feather and Ferns
- A Bear Goes Fishing
- Webelos, Walkabout
We see lots of other badges, belt loops and pins that would be a good fit for the Nature Center and are looking forward to offering them as well. If you have any requests, please let us know and with ample time we will write curriculum and be able to offer what you are requesting.
We have also done a few scout programs that are not based on Cub Scout or Girl Scout badges, belt loops or pins.
- Make Your Own Hiking Stick Program (Age 8+) This program has a minimum charge of $100 for 10 people, with an additional $10 for each additional hiking stick that is made up to a total capacity of 20 people.
- Owl Encounter, Owl Pellet Dissection and Hike