We have the new Girl Scout Badge Explorer Booklet and have developed programming for the following Badges
- Daisy Clover Petal – Use resources wisely (June thru October)
- Brownie Forestree
- Brownie Bugs
- Brownie Hiker
- Junior Animal Habitats
- Junior Citizen Science Journey
- Cadette Trees
- Cadette Night Owl Badge
Our Cub Scout programming includes :
- Tiger, Backyard Jungle
- Tigers in the Wild
- Wolf, Call of the Wild
- Wolf, Paws on the Path
- Bear Cubs Fur, Feather and Ferns
- A Bear Goes Fishing
- Webelos, Walkabout
We see lots of other badges, belt loops and pins that would be a good fit for the Nature Center and are looking forward to offering them as well. If you have any requests, please let us know and with ample time we will write curriculum and be able to offer what you are requesting.
We have also done a few scout programs that are not based on Cub Scout or Girl Scout badges, belt loops, or pins.
- Make Your Own Hiking Stick Program (Age 8+) This is a 2-hour program.
- Owl Encounter, Owl Pellet Dissection, and Hike – This is a 1-1/2 hour program.
- Night Owl Program for Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassador Girl Scouts – This is a 1-1/2 hour program. That includes an Owl Encounter, Night Hike to call for owls in the wild, and Campfire with S’mores. This is an after-hours program with a preferred start time of just before dusk. Dates are limited.