PARTY WITH THE ANIMALS AT OREGON RIDGE!
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES ARE OUTLINED IN THE PARTY CONTRACT, WHICH INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- No alcohol
- No glass
- No amplified music
- No balloons, pinatas, confetti, glitter or noisemakers
- Capacity 30 people; with a maximum of 20 children
- Parties in our auditorium are 2 hours long with 1/2 hour before and after for the host family to set-up and clean-up.
- The first hour is naturalist-led which includes several animal encounters and a short hike.
- The second hour is self-led and a time for your birthday celebration… cake, ice cream, food, presents, etc.
THE COST FOR THIS RENTAL/PROGRAM IS $250 FOR MEMBERS, $286 FOR NON-MEMBERS.
BALTIMORE COUNTY WASTE REDUCTION INITIATIVE
Supported by the Oregon Ridge Nature Center Council.
When you agree a Birthday Party Rental/Program in the park, you also agree to participate in this program. Only compostable paper products are permitted, such as plates, cups, napkins and utensils which are provided and are included in your rental fee.
If you are ready to request a Birthday Party Rental/Program date and time, please submit the form below.
ASK ABOUT OUR SEASONAL, NATURALIST ADD-ON PROGRAM
Rent one of our pavilions (5-hour minimum) and book a Naturalist Add-on Program at the Amphitheatre which is the same format at the one-hour Naturalist-led Birthday Party. The cost of this program is $86. To book this program mention it in the notes area of your Pavilion Rental Request Form.
BIRTHDAY PARTY REQUEST
Should you require further clarification or have additional questions, please contact us via email at info@OregonRidgeNatureCenter.org or give us a call during regular business hours. Tuesday-Friday at 410-887-1815. Outside of regular business hours you will get a quicker reply via email. Weekend staff are not able to answer questions regarding Birthday Parties.